Friday 7 December 2007

Revolution

i am home now and have been for over a month. the experience of returning home after so many years has been complex and intense on many different levels. because of the drastic change in my environment, my routine, my life i feel that i need to convey these experiences in a slightly different way. so, i have decided to write about my return to south africa according to impressions or themes rather than a timeline. i dont know if this will work for the reader, but i know it will work for me. my experiences of home in the last month or so are so fluid, so full of emotion and confusion that there is just no way i can share them according to a rigid timeline of events. being back in south africa is the ongoing event; here follows a muddled account of my impressions.

No comments: